These general terms and conditions govern the use of the MTPictures website.
These terms apply in full and affect your use of this website. By using this website you agree to accept all terms and conditions contained herein. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
Intellectual property rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, MTPictures and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are not allowed to:
- publishing any website material in any other media
- copying material without permission from MTPictures
- selling and/or otherwise commercializing any website material
- publicly perform and/or display any material on the Website
- using this website in any way that is or may be harmful to this website
- using this website in any way that affects users' access to this website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website or to any person or business entity, or engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to it Website
- using this website to engage in advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access and MTPictures may further restrict access by access to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant MTPictures a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your content must be your own and must not infringe the rights of any third party. MTPictures reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is” with all faults and MTPictures makes no warranties or representations of any kind relating to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Furthermore, nothing on this website should be interpreted as advice to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MTPictures, nor any of its officers, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. MTPictures, including its officers, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website.
You indemnify to the fullest extent MTPictures from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under applicable law, such provisions will be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of terms
MTPictures is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
MTPictures may assign, transfer and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notice. However, you may not transfer or subcontract any rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between MTPictures and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State. Changes to our General Terms and Conditions MTPictures may amend these General Terms and Conditions from time to time.
The last change happened on 31-07-2023
Monitor visitor behavior
MTPictures uses various techniques to keep track of who visits the website, how this visitor behaves on the website and which pages are visited. This is a common way of working for websites because it provides information that contributes to the quality of the user experience. The information that we register via cookies includes IP addresses, the type of browser and the pages visited.
We also monitor where visitors first visit the website and from which page they leave. We keep this information anonymously and it is not linked to other personal information.
MTPictures places cookies with visitors. We do this to collect information about the pages that users visit on our website, to keep track of how often visitors return and to see which pages are doing well on the website. We also keep track of what information the browser shares.
You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the options of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of your browser provider.
Third party cookies
It is possible that third parties, such as Google, advertise on our website or that we use another service. In some cases, these third parties place cookies for this purpose. These cookies cannot be influenced by MTPictures.
- Advertising cookies allow Google and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visits to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Multiple parties can advertise on MTPictures, all of which place their own cookies.
These advertisers use technology for their advertisements and the links in their advertisements that are directly recognized by your browser. They use, among other things, automatic recognition of IP addresses that are sent directly to the advertiser.
DART cookie from Google
The use of a DART cookie by Google makes it possible to display advertisements on our website. In addition, this cookie is used to display advertisements on other websites.
Changes to our privacy statement
MTPictures may amend this privacy statement from time to time.
The last change happened on April 23, 2023.
What are cookies
For more general information about cookies, see the Wikipedia article about cookies.
When you visit a website, information may be stored in or retrieved from your browser, mainly in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, your preferences or your device and is mainly used to make the website work properly. The information does not normally directly identify you, but it can give you a more tailored browsing experience to your preferences. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose to block some types of cookies. Click on the names for the different categories for more information and to change our default settings. However, please be aware that blocking some types of cookies may adversely affect your experience of the website and the services we offer.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser (see your browser Help for information on this). Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will usually also result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
- Strictly necessary cookies
- These cookies are necessary otherwise the website will not work. These cookies cannot be disabled. In most cases, these cookies are only used in response to an action by you that essentially requests a service, for example registering your privacy settings, logging into the website or completing a form. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information
- Performance cookies
- These cookies allow us to count visitors and their origins so that we can analyze and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and how visitors move throughout the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Target group cookies
- These cookies can be set by advertisers on our website. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites. They do not store any direct personal information, but they are based on unique identifiers of your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will see fewer advertisements targeted at you.
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us understand how you use the site and ways we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit so that we can continue to produce interesting content.
- For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please refer to the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit, so we can better understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site, whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. To make this work on the following social media sites including; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. may place cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes set out in their respective privacy policies .
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as mentioned before if there is something that you're not sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us via our email address:
The last change happened on April 23, 2023.